Welcome to the new world of PolyDecor!
What are Polydecor pages?
Are pages where the rows of the Visual composer can be decorated with polygons in background, which are animated with a special parallax effect.
There are 4 types of decorations, and they are added depending on the order of the row, in this way:
- Row 1 -> Decoration 1 (Rhombus)
- Row 2 -> Decoration 2 (45degrees rotated rectangules)
- Row 3 -> Decoration 3 (-45degrees rotated rectangules)
- Row 4 -> Decoration 4 (45degrees skewed rectangules)
- Row 5 -> Decoration 1 (Rhombus)
- Row 6 -> Decoration 2 (45degrees rotated rectangules)
- Row 7 -> Decoration 3 (-45degrees rotated rectangules)
- Row 8 -> Decoration 4 (45degrees skewed rectangules)
How to create Polydecor Pages?
- Go to Pages -> Add New
- Choose the Page Composer template in Page Attributes
- Create the page using the Visual Composer and SAVE
- Enable Polydecor in the Design Customization
- Each row will be a Polydecor row. Inner rows are automatically skipped.
Enabling Polydecor for a page:
Disabling Polydecor for a specific Row:
You can disable the polydecor on specific sections by checking the checkbox Polydecor in the row settings:
This will become:
Use in conjunction with backgrounds, parallax or videos:
It works well on top of parallax, pictures and videos!
Polydecors are a light and innovative way to make your pages more interesting, dynamic and fun, without adding weight to the page (it requires only 100 bytes!)