This theme comes with 6 months of support and free updates. After 6 months you can extend the support coverage. When the support period will be expired we will still provide help for bug reports, updates and basic setup informations.
For more details about the official Envato support policy please check the document at: http://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy
And more details here: SUPPORT POLICY
To provide support in the most efficient way, we provide an online Helpdesk forum, where you need to register in order to post your requests. We use a forum in order to:
- Track the requests and answers in an efficient way
- Create a base of knowledge that can be easily indexed and accessed by other users
The support doesn’t cover code customizations or support on third party plugins, issues caused by conflicts with other plugins or basic WordPress questions, which have to be addresses using the official WordPress codex knowledge base.
Installation service for WordPress, themes or plugins is not part of the product or support and is not provided by us.
We can help with settings and questions not enlightened in this manual, or minor design changes, for any other need we recommend to hire a developer. The support service doesn’t generally cover any request that requires to edit the theme’s or plugin’s core files, unless you encounter any bug which we will fix as soon as possible.
How to get support:
1. Get your Themeforest purchase code ( http://themeforest.net/downloads -> Download License Certificate & Purchase Code ).
2. Sign up to our Helpdesk using your Purchase Code and Envato Username obtained before
3. Please read the manual before creating a ticket for topics already covered here.
4. Use the search engine of the Helpdesk to find similar topics: most of the times each new request has been already covered by other customers, so you may find your answer in a much shorter time.
5. If you don’t find any answer, open your ticket here. Never post your website access details in the forum as is public.