For OnAir V 2.2 and above
This theme requires some plugins to add special functions like custom post types and custom meta fields. You will first need to install a plugin called T2G Theme Dashboard that will assist you during the plugins installation, demo contents installation, documentation and support.
Once installed the Theme Dashboard, it will guide you through the rest of the setup process.
How to install the required plugins:
- After the theme activation, a message will be prompted at the top of the screen. Click “Begin activating plugin”:
- Click “activate“:
- Click “Return to Dashboard“:
- Select all the checkboxes and click “Bulk Action” > “Install“
- The plugin file is missing or not existing:
If you see any error during the plugin installation, is because your theme is outdated. The new version of each plugin is automatically downloaded from our servers, and if your theme version is outdated you may not be able to install the plugins:
- Download the latest theme version from Themeforest
- Update the theme using the FTP method or the Envato Market plugin
- Proceed again with the plugins installation described above.