Since the OnAir2 Radio WordPress Theme version 3.0 you can create a perfectly working E-commerce website, with the help of the free WooCommerce plugin, the most popular and functional WordPress plugin for ecommerce websites.
IMPORTANT NOTE: WooCommerce pages like shop, cart, profile and orders will be loaded without ajax, so the music stops. This is normal and is required to guarantee the correct functionality and safety of WooCommerce pages.
Please do not ask to “fix music stopping while opening shop” because this would compromise certain shop functions and is not possible to “fix it”, that’s how it works with Ajax and WooCommerce.
Installing the WooCommerce plugin
- Be sure to have at least 3.0 version of the theme, you can see it in Appearance->Themes and click on the thumbnail of the parent theme “OnAir2”.
- Go in Plugins->Add New and look for WooCommerce
- Click “Install now” and then activate it, you’ll be prompted to the first installation wizard once done
WooCommerce and Onair2 installation:
1) Install WooCommerce
2) Follow the on-screen tutorial, you can install jetpack (do not install additional Modules, WooCommerce will install what he needs)
3) Install the WC pages (cart, profile and so on) with the automated procedure
4) Edit the WooCommerce pages, on the right column, choose the template “WooCommerce page” and save
5) Optionally install WooCommerce menu cart https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-menu-bar-cart/#description
6) Go in Plugins > WooCommerce Menu Cart > Settings
7) In “Select Menu” choose the menu where you want it to appear
8) Always display cart: YES
9) Choose “Default Alignment”
10) Remember to save
We recomment to shut down the Autoplay option in customizer, as WooCommerce is loaded without ajax.
To set up and use WooCommerce please check the official documentation at this link: