What you need to know if you use this plugin:
When a page changes, normally the music would stop.
To prevent this, we added a plugin called QT Ajax Pageloader.
This plugins, when you click a link to another page, loads only the main page content, allowing the music to keep on playing.
This function is integrated with the theme and compatible with all the available functions of a standard installation, but may not be supported by many external plugins not provided with the theme.
If you are experiencing problems with your plugins such as:
- content not appearing after clicking a page
- animations not starting
- missing images
it means that the extra plugins you are using are not compatible with Ajax.
What to do:
There is no easy-fix for this but we provide alternative solutions:
- Disable the plugin QT Ajax Pageload
- Create a page using the Popup Player template
- Copy the URL of the page you just created
- In Appearance->Customizer go in Header and enable the popup button
- Disable the “Listen” button
- Set as popup URL the one you just copied
In this way, users will be able to listen to your radio from the popup player, and your plugins will work normally.