Please be sure to have a Linux PHP + MySql WordPress hosting. For optimal performance on a tiny budget, we recommend this hosting provider https://wphost2go.com/qantum who tested all of our themes and guarantees top speed and high level security for your website.
This theme requires the following:
- Linux server
- WordPress 5 or higher
- MySql 5.6 or higher
- PHP 7.1 or higher (attention, 7.3.1 has a few bugs and is not meant for production environments!)
The theme also requires the following PHP libraries for an optimal performance:
- CURL enabled
- Be sure CURL can contact QantumThemes.xyz for updates, ask your provider if in doubt.
- .htaccess enabled
- ModRewrite ON
- upload_max_filesize: 256M
- memory_limit: 256M
- post_max_size: 256M
How to verify your server limits: please use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-php-info/.
Please follow this reading to discover how to increase your server limits.
If you see an error “Are you sure you want to do this”
or other memory or upload limit errors during the upload, please use one of these solutions (any server is different so one of these methods may work better than the others depending on the server settings)
1. add this in the .htaccess file of your server
php_value memory_limit 256M
php_value upload_max_filesize 256M
php_value max_execution_time 1800
2. add thiss to wp-config.php
3. create a text file, call it php.ini and put this text in it, then upload it in the wordpress root folder:
If you are still experiencing any issue, please contact your hosting provider and request an update of your PHP to version 7. This will most probably solve all your issues, because latest php version has a much better performance and allows to bypass all the hardware limitations.