10 months, 1 week ago radiorookieParticipant
I just updated to version 1.3.5 and so far everything looks good. I was wondering if you could explain what this note that appears in the changelog means
added recall on play button
I don’t see anything in the manual that explains it or anything obvious on the theme that is different. So if it’s a new feature can you please elaborate on what it is and what it does? Thanks.10 months, 1 week ago QantumThemes DevelopersKeymaster
small js changes, that note is more for us to remember when something waschanged.10 months ago QantumThemes DevelopersKeymaster
1.3.6 [2016 12 20]
* Removed prettysocial from theme-libraries.js and replaced all sharing functions with new sharing in qt-main.js:958 $.fn.qtSharelink
* Updated TGM Installer now with automatic plugins updater: after updating theme just go in Plugins and follow the automated procedure to update bundled plugins.10 months ago ashlomasParticipant
I’m trying to do a completely fresh install of this theme as I hacked it up a bit too much before. I’m getting lots of JS errors and didn’t have that before on my current live copy which works will other plugins I’m using etc.10 months ago QantumThemes DevelopersKeymaster
Hi, there are errors in the data structure (schedule/sliders without contents). Once you import the default demo contents and check all the setting it will go.
Please don’t post support requests on this topic. thanks!9 months, 2 weeks ago QantumThemes DevelopersKeymaster
1.3.7 [2017 01 07]
* updated part-schedule.php
* part-showdate-by-title.php:64,65 $event->$e
* theme-libraries.js removed shoutcast lib and added custom version (shoutcast.js) in functions.php:309
* shoutcast.js now using same connection protocol as your website, so you can connect https site with https shoutcast feed
* qt-main.js optimized shoutcast feed function8 months, 3 weeks ago oliver91Participant
Where i can dowload the update please?
Thanks8 months, 2 weeks ago QantumThemes DevelopersKeymaster
1.4.1 [2017 02 05]
* added new thumbnail size for upcoming shows widget
* updated qt radio suite
* added skrollr library to theme-libraries.js
* added skrollr animations
* added skrollr animations switch in Appearance-> Customize-> Layout
* added “on air” infos in the popup page template
1.4.0 [2017 01 30]
* added event type taxonomy template
1.3.9 [2017 01 26]
* OnAir feed forced update
* Added Hide Past Events in customizer settings7 months, 3 weeks ago hbrsParticipant
I haven’t receive any updates from your side to my theme anytime before and I’ve see that is on the version 1.3.3 [2016 12 06]. I have still the version 1.0.0. How I can have the latest update resent again please?
Hbrs7 months, 3 weeks ago ChrisModerator
Please download the latest version from the dropbox link which is in the purchase email. Thank you.
Note: If you use the child theme is keeps v1.0.0, because it is set on top of the main theme and will never change anything unless you do so.6 months, 1 week ago QantumThemes DevelopersKeymaster
1.4.3 [2017 04 15]
* added Instagram social icons to website settings
1.4.2 [2017 04 04]
* Better forms formatting
* added support for Give donation plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/give/
* removed slim jetpack from TGM
* RADIO SUITE PLUGIN UPDATES [1.1.7]:
|_ * added filters to “now on air” widget
|_ * added filters to upcoming shows widget
|_ * added filters to show slider: [showslider schedulefilter=”filter_slug_here”]6 months ago radiorookieParticipant
FYI – The theme details still show v. 1.4.2 even after the 1.4.3 update. The instagram is present, so that was the only verification I had to know I downloaded the right zip file. Nonetheless, please verify the zip file package as the Style sheet is still pointing to the older version.6 months ago radiorookieParticipant
Since my script optimizations have wrapped up the site js/css files, I can’t see the style.css sheet from inspect element. So I viewed it from within WP’s dashboard, by simply clicking on the theme details. I essentially upgraded from version 1.3.8 to 1.4.3. As you will see in the screenshot, it clearly shows 1.4.2.
Additionally, I opened the style.css sheet from within the zip file and it does show 1.4.2. The changelog in the zip file shows 1.4.3 along with the instagram changes. So it appears to be the correct zip file, but comes with an outdated Style.css sheet or a style sheet that was improperly marked.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.